Alpine SL® BracketsAs an active self-ligating bracket with a nickel titanium (NiTi) spring clip, Alpine SL® is the ideal choice for reliability, durability and resiliency compared to competitive active SL bracket options. Alpine SL® has the lowest profile among major competitive brands, contributing to outstanding patient comfort. The full-slot width of the NiTi clip results in outstanding rotational control, while the clip material delivers superior resiliency and expression of prescription.
- Alpine’s NiTi spring clip ensures continued functionality and control for the duration of treatment
- Our easy open and close clip requires no special instrument and won’t deform like other bracket clips
- Full slot width coverage by the clip delivers optimal rotation control
- Smooth ideal profile allows patient comfort while providing tie wings for optional ligation
- 80-gauge mesh base provides secure bonding and reliable debonding for staff and patients
Base material: Stainless steel, 80-gauge mesh
Prescriptions: Roth .022, MBT™ .022, Trimorphic Bioprogressive .018